29 July 2010

You can't go home again.

Bele Chere is always overwhelming with all the different things that are there... everything from crafts to jugglers to funnel cakes to big name bands to preachers with megaphones to kids with orange mo-hawks to nearly naked teenagers.

Did I cover it all?  Nope-- it's complete chaos.

But here are some shirts and signs that I found comical.

You didn't expect to find anything important here, did you?


Heh.  That's my family.  Have you seen them?  Definitely my family.


I know I already used this, but isn't it just perfect?



I haven't had either of these in a very long time, but they are totally southern things!  The only thing I would add would be Cheerwine for NC.  People in Georgia don't even know what it is!


Heh.  This is random, but it cracked me up.  "You Can't Go Home Again" is a famous book by Thomas Wolfe, who is from the Asheville area.


Ahhhh... home.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails