30 July 2010

Arts & Crafts

Close your eyes.  Wait.  Open them, read this line, and then close your eyes.  But open them after a few seconds so you can read this, k?

Arts and crafts.  Now close your eyes and tell me what you think of.

Me: popsicle sticks and Vacation Bible School

Josh: modern country style furniture

When did that happen?  Arts & crafts is the part of Bible school that was always too short, but right before snack time, right?  Right?

Well, I think it's mega cool that they make this entire mirror out of popsicle sticks.



Don't ruin my moment.  I know Josh isn't right on this one.

And if he is (which he isn't) what did they call the arts & crafts time at his Vacation Bible School?

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

lol you two are so funny! It would be cool IF that was made of pop sickle sticks though.

Oh and I thought of those paper turkey's we all made in Kindergarten from our hand print. You know the one?

Related Posts with Thumbnails