23 December 2011

Now you see her... now you don't!

I have to admit-- the vain side of me has always wanted a cute bump during pregnancy.  I haven't worked out as much as I'd hoped to, but seriously by the grace of God, I still managed to get a cute bump!  What can I say... my kid is cute!  ;)


Also... I really dig that I still don't look very pregnant from the front or back.  I'm sure those days are numbered as we go through this last month, though.

But for now it's the symptoms you can't see in these pictures... the swollen feet & ankles, the carpal tunnel (oh my!), the heartburn, the facial swelling...

You know what, though?  After being so ridiculously nauseous & sick for the first 25ish weeks of this pregnancy, this other stuff just doesn't seem so bad!

1 comment:

Missy said...

Hi! Was just catching up on a few of the blogs I read...saw your posts about your "doctor" difficulties. I have been an L&D RN for 11 years (5 of them here on the peninsula). I'm a WECer and my husband plays in the band at Yorktown. (Just so you know I'm not a total weirdo, stranger) :-) Anyway, if you would like to e-mail me, feel free. I may be able to offer an inside look as to what to expect with the "doctors". If not, blessings to you guys on a happy, healthy birth!

Related Posts with Thumbnails