07 September 2011

Didn't you know? Temporary tattoos are in vogue.

Last night my husband came home from work dressed quite differently than he left that morning.  I really wish I had a before picture, but I don't typically make a habit of taking a picture of my husband before he leaves for work.



At first glance, he looks pretty normal.  He works at a church, and he does love his church (so do I!), so what's so different about it?


He had a temporary tattoo of the church logo on the inside of his arm.  Yes.  Let that soak in for a sec.

After laughing for a bit about it, I informed him that I can't pass up this "photo opportunity."  So we hopped outside for a bit to do a mock fashion shoot.


Yet another reason why I love my husband.  He's a kid at heart!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great shots. I can not wait for you to take our photos. I love the new look around here by the way.

Related Posts with Thumbnails