06 July 2011

A question to make you go "Woah"

This was posted on Facebook yesterday by Anita Renfroe.  She's a hilarious comedienne & I posted her video "All the Wrinkled Ladies" here a few months ago last year.  Was that really a year ago?  But with all her laughs, she is a very wise woman.

"So Casey Anthony will probably be released soon and will possibly relocate and perhaps feel like she needs to find a church. What if it's yours? What if she's in your small group? In your living room?"

I don't really have much to say after that, but I think it's a powerful lesson in watching our tongue.  It's so easy to say things on Facebook, make judgements, etc... but how are we really supposed to act?

4 comments:

Rob said...

Wow. Great thought!

Danielle Bozung said...

Good thing we provide the 8 week graceful bow out at WEC ...in case, ya know, she wasn't feeling the love. Haha

Michele Langley said...

She is more then welcome to attend my church. However, I would have to draw the line at her volunteering with our kids! I think she would be a perfect parking lot volunteer as long as she promises to wear an orange safety vest - I would hate to accidentally run her over on my way to Chipotle.

Cara said...

Hilarious comments! I think it is a statement that takes us back to the F-BOMB. God didn't say we should forgive only nice people...

@Danielle the 8week bow-out is genius!

Related Posts with Thumbnails