09 March 2011

What's in my bag?

I've been playing around with the 30 days of lists and it's kind of fun.  It's random, and I like random.

Funny, though.  I briefly thought, "hey, this would be nice to prove to myself that I can do something for 30 days straight."  But then I realized I update this blog everyday, so I've already proved that.  :)

And that.  That made me happy!

Anywho, yesterday was all about what's in my bag.  There's only one problem.  I rarely carry a bag.  Maybe once a week I'll carry a bag, and that just means I have too much junk to carry in my pockets that day.  This is excluding, of course, my work bags, which are basically mobile offices (one for CFA marketing, one for photography). 

But when I do carry a bag?  This is it.  Josh bought it for me for my birthday last year and I love it!


And boy, on the days that I carry a bag, I fill it up!  Here's a nifty camera phone version of my list for yesterday.


Yeah... my bag lives a pretty boring life, mostly while hanging by my front door.

But check out the cute notebook I'm writing my lists in!  Can't remember who gave it to me or how long ago it was, but I love it!


So what's in your bag/purse/wallet?

4 comments:

Rob said...

Wallet = WEC invite cards, Chick-fil-A coupons, pictures, credit cards, drivers license, AMC card, and a few pieces of paper with important info on them.

LB said...

sunglasses, keys, notebook, work calendar, personal calendar. and if i'm going to "work," add a laptop. and if i'm taking david anywhere, add 2 diapers and travel wipes.

shannon*bear said...

I didn't know you were doing 30 days too! It's way fun, huh?

Jenn Henderson said...

wallet w/ my checkbook, debit card, license, cash, coins, giftcards, business cards, stamps and other things
sunglasses
pepper spray (yeah, DON'T mess with me!) lol
receipts
eye drops
3 tubes of chapstick
peppermints
makeup
tons of pens
my big wade of keys
feminine products
lotion
digital camera
band aids
hair bows
hand sanitizer
body spray
candy
pacifier (yes, bc I have a 3 month old)
tylenol
3 rolls of electrical tape- 2 white 1 black (Guard instructor must have!)
a wad of safety pins
ipod w/ earphones
small sample tube of deodorant

pretty much, if anyone needs anything, they usually come to me, bc I probably carry it in my pocket book...and no, it's not a ginormous pocket book...its a regulay sized vera bradley lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails