26 November 2010

Spittoons and Raccoons.

Just about everyone I know will tell you that their family is a little... special/weird/odd, etc.  That tells me that:

a) Every family is unique and special/weird/odd in its own way

OR

b) I just have extremely weird friends

Either one of those could be entirely true.  And my family is no different.  We have actually been called a cult in the past, which was pretty much like handing my family the gold trophy.  Which could be why we were called a cult in the first place.

Cult : a group or sect bound together by veneration of the samething, person, ideal, etc.

In that case, they may be referring to our absolute adoration for the littlest members of our family.  The tinier and cuter, the better.  A smile will make each and every one of our hearts melt simultaneously.

Speaking of which... I was looking over pictures I took of Thanksgiving this year and found this gem.  It's not the best quality picture in the world, but it absolutely cracked me up!


That, ladies and gents, is a spittoon.  Don't worry, if it's ever been used, it's been a very, very long time.  But those two little ones were on it like a raccoon in a dumpster.  They'd throw in food, baby dolls, ducks-- you name it, it landed in the spittoon.

On the bright side, they were really fabulous with sharing!  Except when it came to their mommies and daddies.  Not too keen on sharing those.

I love to watch these little ones grow, especially since they're so close in age!

What was your favorite part about Thanksgiving this year?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails