19 November 2010

Beautiful skies.

Growing up in the mountains there are a lot of pretty sites.  However, seeing a truly gorgeous sunset doesn't happen all the time.  Mostly, the sun just disappears behind the mountains and that's it.  Maybe a glow of orange here or there, but nothing over the top.


But Greenville?  Every day the sky is ridiculously gorgeous in Greenville.  Maybe because there aren't mountains hiding half or it, or maybe it's some deep weather thing that I have no knowledge of.

Whatever it is, it's beautiful.  These pictures were taken through the windshield of our car while driving down the interstate.  And this was a completely average night for the Greenville sky.


So if you're in the area and looking for a gorgeous site, just look up-- it's beautiful!

2 comments:

Rob said...

Just wait till you see the sky in the 757. Well I can't promise it will be great, but I can promise we have a sky. I don't often look up.

AnniePressley said...

I feel like there's always a wonderful sunset in the mountains. The mountains add to it. And I haven't found anywhere else where I can see so many stars as in Waynesville... well, except in Mexico.

Related Posts with Thumbnails