04 September 2010

SOOC weekend.

[SOOC = Straight Out Of Camera = no editing on these photos = don't expect much, y'all]

Man oh man what a weekend it has been so far!  You know those times when you have so much to say and so much to share but you are so tired you can't?

That's where I am.

So, let's play my favorite game.  It's called "Guess."  If you have a small child, then you've played this game.

[I like playing childish games.]

How to play:  Guess what each of these pictures are, and/or what the story is behind it or what we're doing in each picture.  Or one picture.  Or.... just go check your facebook and stop reading this crazy woman's blog.

Your choice.

PS: This is by far the coolest thing from the weekend!






What?  My weekend isn't coherent?

My life isn't coherent.

And this is why we don't have children.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails