23 September 2010

Fix-It Friday with I Heart Faces


This is one of those photos that makes a photographer cringe.  Not because it's bad, but because it was a perfect moment, but not a perfect photo.  We've all had them.  The most memorable one for me was of this baby perched on a bench.  Oh-so-cute, but she just wasn't stable enough to sit up on her own, so her arm is flying out of the picture.

At any rate, these are the pictures that I'll spend a long time on editing, just to save them... because they're totally worth it!

Original:



My edit in Lightroom:


Oh my goodness... this is just too precious!!

Check out the other fixes over at I Heart Faces!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow! amazing edit! I love the crop and the vintage effect!

Frogmum said...

Gorgeous edit :D !!

Related Posts with Thumbnails