30 August 2010

I Heart Faces Challenge: Photojournalism


At first I was scared of this weeks challenge over at I Heart Faces.  Photojournalismn (using an image or images to tell a story).  But then I realized that most of what I do is photojournalistic in style.  So then I had an even harder time narrowing down my choices from my hard drive!  It came down between Bele Chere and this year's Ramp Convention.


The Ramp Convention won.  I have gone to this nearly every year since I was born.  Not kidding.  We missed last year because Josh had to play a gig on that day 3 hours away and we wouldn't make it back in time.  There are cloggers, lots of ramps, corn on the cob, and you can't forget the ramp eating contest.  Basically, ramps are wild onions, and boy do they smell!  Imaging eating as many wild onions as you can in 3 minutes.  Does your stomach hurt?  It should.

Now go check out the other entries here!

5 comments:

Helen said...

Sounds fun and gross all at once! Love the collage.

mothergoose518 said...

I'm pleased to have found another entry that got the "journalism" part of photo journalism. Your collage definately tells a story!

Discovery School at First Baptist Heath said...

Love your collage. Look slike big news day in my small town! Well done with the theme!

Discovery School at First Baptist Heath said...

Love your collage. Look slike big news day in my small town! Well done with the theme!

jen said...

wild onions?! but beautiful collage! capture's the small town feel! love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails