30 August 2010

Raw(e) Challenge: Yellow

So I'm diggin' Sailor & Company's weekly challenge.  They're simple and SOOC (Straight Out Of Camera) so it's less stressful.

This weeks theme?  Yellow.

Honestly, yellow isn't one of my favorite colors, and I wasn't sure I had much in the way of yellow.  Then I remembered some pictures I took back in May and one thing led to another which led to this picture.



Six and a half weeks old, this little one was in this picture!  It's amazing to see how much she's grown now.

And totally passed out.  So cute.

Check out the other entries here!

5 comments:

carlotta cisternas said...

Aww, I love this photo! So sweet :)

Lisa said...

O. My. Goodness! This is such a sweet photo. And I love her dress!

Sarah said...

This shot makes me giggle! I love it. She looks so sweet and very comfy just all stretched out!

Diane said...

Total cuteness! :O)

Muriel said...

Such a precious shot, love the outfit on her!

Related Posts with Thumbnails