30 August 2010

The day I met Walker, Texas Ranger.

The whole Chuck Norris fan craze absolutely cracks me up.  I remember when we were little, my oldest brother would record TV shows on video tape and give them to me and my little sister for Christmas.  I cannot tell you how awesome this was.  We didn't have cable.  In fact, my parents couldn't even get cable until a few years ago because the cable lines didn't reach all the way to their house (the same one I grew up in).

So we were beside ourselves when our oldest brother lived on his own and thought of us in this way.  I got CMT videos (my absolute favorite) and my sister got videos of Walker, Texas Ranger.

Boy did she ever love Walker, Texas Ranger.  Something about the big trucks, I think.

So now, over a decade later, it cracks me up that Chuck Norris is all-that again.  But hey, why not?

At any rate, did you know that Chuck Norris lives near me?

We go visit him every now and then.  I think we're going to make it a tradition on the weekends.


See?  Did you think I was lying or something?

I would never, ever lie about hanging out with Chuck Norris.


He's really tall.  And can totally kick my butt.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails