04 May 2010

Photography.

I've been working on my photography.  It's a challenge to me.  It's fun.

And I want to share some of my favorite pictures with you.

No, they're not amazing.  But I'm working on it.

I want to know which one is your favorite!  Comment below-- you don't even have to be signed in.



This is kind of unfair... when you have a gerber baby, it's hard to take a bad picture.

Timing.  Perfect timing.

Her adorable cheeks.
 

 

And perfect little ear.

But before she was adorable, she was inside an adorable bump!

Sweet, yet rugged.

Beauty of Nature

Love the reflection.  And how candid it is.

But back to Rylie...

Those eyes.  And lips.  And fingers.

Textures.  Tiny fingers. The sweater.

God's country.

Childhood.

Mural.

Amazing hubby.

Childhood moments.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails