27 April 2010

Amateur.

Ok, so I know I'm an amateur photographer. Or rather, I just click and hope for the best, and turns out I have an eye for it sometimes.

But then there are times when I'm looking for a really great picture in my files, and I just can't find any. :(

But when I get a thought in my head, I get determined to carry it out. So when The Pioneer Woman announced a photography contest this week (she has them frequently) that I can actually enter, I jumped on it!

Only, well... you can look at her Flickr group to see the... professionals. Or if they're not professionals, they should be! They are amazing, and I just submitted this little picture.

But you know what? At least I submitted one! Got a landscape pic you're proud of? Submit it! You just might win something!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails