31 December 2009

Sad

There are a lot of things that make me sad. I'm a pretty emotional person at times, although I don't show it much.

At any rate, I continually see friends and acquaintances, especially on Facebook, talk about relationship troubles, and even change their relationship status to "single" and then witihin a week, changes it to "engaged." This makes my heart hurt for them. Not that it's not possible to have a great relationship after a fight, but perhaps it may not be the most stable relationship if the pendulum swings that quickly.

I also wonder what makes a person say "yes" to a marriage proposal after an apparently huge fight. I'm not passing judgment, I truly just wonder.

I don't have a good way to finish this post, so I'll just end it abruptly.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails