30 December 2009

Josh is in Atlanta until tomorrow afternoon, so I've got some time to myself! What does time to myself look like?
  • all animals chillin' with me on the couch before we all 4 head off to bed (no kennels tonight, doggies!)
  • mindless tv shows as background noise
  • editing pictures on picnik.com!
Here are the results. I know I already posted all of these, but I really love how the simple editing tools turn out so well!

It was hard to try to improve on this picture...

How precious... daddy & daughter. I love Sunaura's facial expression in this one, not to mention the drool!

I LOVE the colors in this one! Sunaura has some really great genes, that's for sure.

Sunaura loved playing in her uncle's lap!

3 generations...

happy, happy baby. I love her pudgy little smile!

Sunaura and her great grandmother

I love how gentle my dad is with Sunaura. She sure loves him!

1 comment:

aimymichelle said...

goodness that baby is super cute!

amy (from bloom)

Related Posts with Thumbnails