20 September 2009

Guess Who I Got to Hold??

Sunaura!

She's up to 6 lbs 6 oz now! That's newborn size. Her due date was September 25th.

We snuck up to NC today to take the dogs to my parents house for the week (Josh and I are both going to be out of town), and got to see Sunaura while we were there!


She's 10 weeks old now. She beginning to hold her head up and have control over it, and her mom said that she rolls over as well. She pretty much always has her hands by her head (isn't that last picture the CUTEST??), and has some of the chubbiest cheeks I've ever seen. She may have been born small, but she sure is making up for it!

We just sat on the couch and she cuddled with me for over an hour!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She looks great!! So cute. What a miracle baby...

Related Posts with Thumbnails