27 December 2008

You know... there is nothing quite like the feeling of looking in your bank account during tough times and seeing... oh... about $1000 more than you expected.

Yes indeed... that is a great feeling.

____________

Here are some Christmas pics-- now that my camera is fixed I have actual pictures instead of a lot of photo booth pics from my laptop! Sorry about the pics that are sideways. I would love if someone could tell me how to change that on my MacBook. I saved it that way in the 'Preview' application, but it doesn't keep it that way permanently for some reason.

Hammer (black head) and Trixie (brown head) begging.

My "Georgia Bulldog" (aka: Jigsaw the Jack Russell in a bulldog looking sweater!)

He stole a kiss! :)

Awww... (my editing skills are getting better little by little)

What my family does for entertainment. Put a cup on the dog's tail and see how long it stays there. It was pretty funny-- it stayed there a long time!

Josh and Trixie

My mother-in-law got me a vest that zips up and has a hoodie with fur inside (difficult to explain but it looks cute). It reminded me of all the myspace pics where teen girls put their hoodies on and take pics. My point was to see exactly how young I could look in a pic, and also to work on my editing skills for color. So on one of the many car rides between Asheville and Waynesville, I decided to get creative. This is the result, as well as a few more pictures below.

And I believe this is the winner in the "how young can I get" contest...

Me and Josh on Christmas morning.

Max in his Christmas sweater.

Trixie after her first Christmas Eve family get-together. She was tired!

One more "creative" pic...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails