19 December 2011

Magical 35

35 weeks pregnant... 35 days to go until my due date.  Wowza... I have a lot to do before then!

I remember when I hit the 5 month mark & finally felt legitimately pregnant.  Now 5 months seems like a distant memory!  And pretty soon, 35 weeks will be a distant memory, too!

This week I'll hit the official 8 month mark.  I've started getting stretch marks... I only had 2 for awhile, but then on Saturday it went from 2 to 11!  I told Josh he needs to have a serious talk with his little girl about that junk...

Let's see... what else?

And update from last week-- we will be staying with our original doctor.  Not because we want to, but because the way our insurance works, it's hundreds of dollars less to stay in the same place.  Don't get me wrong, our insurance is great.  We've been blessed to pay very little throughout this pregnancy-- so little it's laughable!  But switching completely forfeits many of the benefits of that & we'd be shelling out quite a bit of cash to do so.  With only a month left, we figure it's a sign that we should just tough it out where we're at.  Life will go on.  :)  And hopefully we'll be able to work through all the issues with our doctors.

1 comment:

Nate & Danielle said...

If I was you, I would just be REALLY up front with your doctor from here on out. Tell them when they're being rude, not answering your questions, and making you feel uncomfortable. You are your own advocate and you have to stand up for your health & that of your baby! It's your right & responsibility to ask questions and it's their right & responsibility to answer those questions! Happy 35 weeks to you!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails