19 August 2011

Evil Love.

Growing up, and even now, there are few things as fun as hearing stories about your parents when they were younger.  Knowing that they were real humans back then helps soften the teenage years!

My mom told us once about a musician that she dated for a little bit.  Okay, maybe it was one date.  At any rate, the name of his band was Evol (pronounced Evil)... because it was love spelled backwards.

In my opinion, things shouldn't be spelled backwards.  Take Nevaeh, for example.

At any rate, when I was grocery shopping the other day, I couldn't resist taking a picture of this & sending it to my mom (& all my siblings because, you know I had to rub it in).


So mom... you think he started a burrito empire when the music thing didn't work out?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails