24 June 2011

The best proposal story I've ever seen/read.

It's hard to impress me when it comes to engagement stories.  Personally, I think I have an awesome engagement story.  Josh did a great job of surprising me, incorporating my dad, and adding a unique spin to the event.  I'll have to tell it here sometime (if I haven't already?).

At any rate, no matter how romantic it is, I'm usually not as impressed as the average person, although I should be, 'cause I'm a total sucker for love.

But this guy?  This guy went all out.  Dare I say... the most unique, detail oriented story I've heard?  Maybe... maybe the best?  I know that's daring to say, but this is just insane!

Here's a screenshot from her blog-- click on it or click here to read the story & see the pictures-- I promise you won't regret it!


What's the best proposal story you've ever heard?  What was your proposal story?

1 comment:

Rob said...

The one from a month or so ago where the guy made a trailor for a movie and had his girfriend watch it at the theater. That was pretty amazing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails