08 June 2011

7 weeks

Our baby has doubled in size since last week & is now the size of a blueberry.  It's brain is growing fast- making about 100 new cells every minute!

Say what?  That's a lot of growing!


Me?  Nausea is so overwhelming.  Yesterday I tried to "grin & bear it."  My hope was that I'd push through & start to feel better eventually.  It didn't work.  By 3pm I called my doctor, who gave me a prescription for Zofran.  I hate the idea of taking medication, but the nurse agreed that I needed to live a somewhat normal life while pregnant.  I am definitely looking forward to relief!

I am so thankful for all the friends and family that are so helpful.  People are constantly checking in on me & that is so sweet! I promise I'm not trying to complain all the time, I just don't want to lie to you, either!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails