06 May 2011

What he does.

In relation to last week's post, I thought this might be relevant.  If you know me in real life & live in Virginia, you know what my husband does for a living.  If you live in NC, SC, or GA, you probably have an idea, and if you don't know me in real life, you only know what I've written here.

So here... this is what he does.  :)


And if you're familiar with Cee-Lo Green's extremely popular song titled... uh... "Forget You" -- then you'll recognize this little diddy.  I really wish I'd recorded the entire thing.  Even though it's terrible quality, he was laying on the stage by the end of the song-- quite the performance!


Can you tell I'm proud of my guy?  I'm definitely his biggest fan.  

1 comment:

Rob said...

Very thankful to have Josh Fowler on the team!

Related Posts with Thumbnails