25 May 2011

Blogs I Love Week: Robshep.com

Second day of our cruise!  Hope your life is going well, cause I'm probably laying by the pool about right now!

For today's blog, I thought I'd share about someone who I actually know.  Not that I don't know The Pioneer Woman, because really, we're like BFF's and all.

Today is all about RobShep.com.  He works with my husband and it was wonderful when we moved here to see that someone else blogs as often as I do!  You see, most people create a blog, write three entries over the next week, and then ignore it for a month or two until they get a burst or writing creativity or someone says, "Hey, don't you have a blog?"

So yeah... like I was saying, nice to know someone else in real life who blogs regularly, and has for awhile.

Rob just had twins and they are the cutest things ever!  So if you like sports or movies or babies, this is the blog for you.

If that's not enough for you, he also recently went skydiving (which I wouldn't let my husband do at this point in time).


Let's talk about that for a minute.  His wife just gave birth to twins after years of trying and then finally going through IVF.  On all accounts, they worked hard for those twins!  And before either of them even comes close to 10 lbs, he's skydiving? And his wife all but made him do it?!  From what I've heard, their convo went something like this:

"Honey, can I go skydiving for work?"

"YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!"

...or something like that.

So go on over and check out his blog.  Remember: movies, sports, babies.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

and GOD! don't forget about Him! hahaha!

Rob said...

Wow! Thanks for the shout! I am honored.

Related Posts with Thumbnails