02 January 2011

Gifts.

So it took me a few days to actually take pictures of some of our Christmas gifts.  Boy, did we ever get blessed this Christmas!  This isn't all our gifts, and it's not necessarily our favorites, but it's a few cool gifts that we got!

Apparently we've turned into an old married couple... but we asked for a vacuum.  And it's a pretty awesome vacuum if you're on the search for a new one! 


My sweet honey got decked out with all new racquetball stuff.  He used to play all the time.


In fact... after looking closely, he realized that he used to play with the guy on the ProPenn packaging-- 3 time world champion:


And you know when someone really loves to do something, but all the equipment they have is to technical that you don't know what to get to expound on that?  One word: gift cards.

I got a gift card to B&H Photo... they have pretty much everything I want!  I have no idea what I'm going to spend it on... too many choices!


And I saw this gem awhile back and couldn't resist getting it for Josh... way too funny!


My mom found this necklace & bracelet set... really neat & made by women in Kenya.


I love that it's stretchy and I can wear it while working out and everything!


And then my dad always gets me, my sister, and my mom a cool piece of jewelry.  It's different every year, but always from the same place: Twigs & Leaves in Waynesville, NC.


Isn't it beautiful?  And it matches pretty much everything I own.

I ended up with 3 bracelets, 2 necklaces and a watch this year-- which is really nice, because I wanted to start wearing more jewelry!  Here's to being a bit more feminine this year!

1 comment:

Hershel K. Waldner said...

Thank you for your kind mention of B&H Photo. On behalf of all of us at B&H Photo, please accept our warm thanks and deep gratitude for your patronage. We look forward to earning your trust and continued business for many years to come. I invite you and your fellow readers to check out our new informative and entertaining blog at www.bhinsights.com

Hershel K. Waldner
Supervisor,
Online Marketing Department
B&H Photo-Video-Audio
212-239-7500 ext. 2893

Related Posts with Thumbnails