04 November 2010

High school friends.

Christy is one of my dear friends from high school.  I've found that high school friends grow sweeter over time.  Christy moved away from our hometown when she got married a few years ago.  She married her high school sweetheart.  Now that I've moved to SC, we just live a few hours apart.  And thanks to Josh's crazy music schedule, we got the chance hang out awhile back!

Isn't she gorgeous?


We had a lot of fun hanging out.  And forcing Josh to take pictures.





But we were in Columbia, which is exactly 10 degrees hotter than hell.


Roughly.

Anywho, this is pretty much what we did in high school.

We have to express ourselves, y'know?


I think we both missed our calling to acting careers.


After this sillyness we went to eat at a very magical pizza place-- it was so tasty!  And I didn't even mind that the waitress totally hit on my hubby. 


Oh Christy... always a ton of fun!  I think everyone needs a friend like her!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails