09 October 2010

Cute stuff and owls

 You know those stores that you just love to look around in?

Well, I don't have many of those.  I hate shopping.

I think I would like shopping if I didn't have a bank account to keep track of.

Or if my bank account had $1 million in it.

Then I'm sure I'd like shopping more.


But this store?  It's so darn creative that I just love looking around in it!  Most of the items (maybe all of them?) are recycled from something else.

Really cute stuff.



I really, really, really wanted to go crazy and snap pictures of everything, but I didn't want anyone to think I was stealing their creative ideas to go make them on my own or anything.

I am not that talented.

But I did snap one picture:




I've always hated owls.  I'll tell that story later.

Will I?  It seems that I say that a lot, but never actually tell the stories later.


But these owls make me want to decorate my entire house in owls!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Please share why you don't like owls lol, even if you post it as a comment on my blog.

I love stores like this but like you I am NOT a window shopper. I like to have a purpose to shop and I am not a mall walker either. I tried that last weekend and thoroughly hated it heh.

I like the post below this one as well. We will have to check out his music :)

fowler said...

LOL!! Check out Wednesday's post next week and I shall reveal the owl story.

Related Posts with Thumbnails