10 September 2010

Jasper: the friendly kitty.

Remember Jasper?  The kitty that doesn't know there's a world beyond the four walls of my parents house?

We brought him gifts from a land far far away. 



And then terrorized him.


"You are feeling very sleepy..."

I think this is where he started to catch on that I had a very large, very cool toy in my hand and was pointing it straight at him.

And this is where he got tired of it.  Kitty claws went flying towards my lens and I nearly lost my senses for a second after he attacked my lens.  If you own a camera that has lenses, you understand.  Scratching it is pretty much like throwing it at a wall.


But then I remembered that I have a filter on there to protect the actual lens from damage.  The worst the kitty could've cost me was $12.99.  But there were no scratches, so saved my $12.99 for another day.

That's when Jasper stuck his tongue out at me.  How rude!  [name that TV show]


Then Jasper decided he wanted his very own portrait session in dim lighting.


Great idea you crazy cat.  Wait... did his eyes just change?  'Cause they're totally blue and green...


Are you a demon-kitty?  I hope not.  Although, so would argue that all of them are.  *cough*Daddy*cough*

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

TV show is Full House :) Kitten gets cuter everyday!

fowler said...

You got it [dude]!

Related Posts with Thumbnails