01 September 2010

Busy & falling apart.


You know those days where you wake up and everything is normal, but by the time you leave the house you wish you could just go back to bed and start all over again?

This past week has been one of those days.

Not terrible, don't get me wrong.  I just feel grody all the time.  I'm a little achey and hoping I'm not getting sick.

And my hair is just NOT working for me.  I'm really close to chopping it all off again.

Oh yeah... I was trying to grow my hair out.  I just don't know that I was meant for long hair.  I didn't really like it when it was long.

But my sweet hubby wants me to grow it out.  And I'd do anything for him.  And he'll do anything for me, so it's a pretty fair trade (except I usually come out on top with that one).  So I guess it's not fair at all.

I digress.

So my hair looks terrible, in my opinion, and then I work on my makeup only to discover that I have a zillion zits on my face.

Wha?  Where did those come from?  High school?  Had they been hiding away since high school to come out and play?  Did they stage a coup against me?

Either way, they're there.  Did I mention there are a zillion of them?  And they're all bright red.  And make up doesn't seem to cover them up at all.

My clothes of course don't fit the way I want them to, and my shoes were too tight yesterday.  

Oh, and my back hurts.

I totally feel like I'm falling apart.

But other than that, I'm doing great!

So like any woman would do, I made a trip to Ulta, bought some killer acne scrub, a detoxing face mask, and overused both of them.

So far no adverse effects.  I'm sure that will catch up with me.

A little Icy-Hot on my back.

And a LOT of caffeine.

Wait a second... does caffeine cause breakouts?

I can't believe I spelled caffeine correctly the first time!

Are you still reading this?

Why?

Go do something productive with your life!


Because every post is better with a picture.
 
Oh, and Happy September!  Where has this year gone?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails