13 August 2010

Fix-It Friday's with I Heart Faces



Well this was quite the tricky little photo!  Check out this adorable guy:


Honestly, I thought it would be a cinch.  Crop, brighten, fix a few levels and it would look great.



But after 3 failed attempts, I was frustrated to say the least.  I scrapped it all and started again.  Honestly, I think what was bothering me was that he is just a little too perfect.  His eyes are gorgeous, his little lips, and his skin.

#1

#2

I think the 2nd one is my favorite.

Check out the other entries here!

3 comments:

Buckeroomama said...

I love edit #1. The colors are lovely!

Frogmum said...

Love #1 too :D Colours are great! Also quite liked you BW 'attempt' :D

Unknown said...

Love the 1st one, it's gorgeous!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails