23 July 2010

Flashback Friday

I just discovered Flashback Fridays and since I love memories, I couldn't help but join in!

I think I'll just include all the memories I have that are in this shot:



  • spending time with my niece
  • living in NC with my family
  • long hair!
  • that shirt... I never had the arms for it.  :)
  • that rectangle necklace.  I wore that every day until it started to discolor (which wasn't long bc it was cheap!)
  • my niece's shirt-- she made it at VBS that year.
  • the black car in the background.  It was my first car... and I still drive it everyday!
  • the white truck in the background... my dad's old truck, which backed into my car one day.
  • the side ponytail was a result of hating my hair.  No matter how I fixed it, I didn't think it looked good.  So if it's going to look dumb, then go all the way, right?
  • my niece's side ponytail is on the otherside-- I promise she had one too!
  • to this day, my niece finds it nearly impossible to look at the camera and just smile pretty.  :)  Here is a picture from last weekend as proof:

She is actually a beautiful girl... she just doesn't like the camera!

Check out the other flashbacks here!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

That hairstyle was hot and you know it! :-p

Tia Colleen said...

(welcome to flashback friday!!!)

YES! Side ponytails! Before I cut all of my daughters hair off, she'd rock the side ponytail constantly. It looks so much cuter on her than it ever did on me, though, haha.

Related Posts with Thumbnails