I just discovered Flashback Fridays and since I love memories, I couldn't help but join in!
I think I'll just include all the memories I have that are in this shot:
- spending time with my niece
- living in NC with my family
- long hair!
- that shirt... I never had the arms for it. :)
- that rectangle necklace. I wore that every day until it started to discolor (which wasn't long bc it was cheap!)
- my niece's shirt-- she made it at VBS that year.
- the black car in the background. It was my first car... and I still drive it everyday!
- the white truck in the background... my dad's old truck, which backed into my car one day.
- the side ponytail was a result of hating my hair. No matter how I fixed it, I didn't think it looked good. So if it's going to look dumb, then go all the way, right?
- my niece's side ponytail is on the otherside-- I promise she had one too!
- to this day, my niece finds it nearly impossible to look at the camera and just smile pretty. :) Here is a picture from last weekend as proof:
She is actually a beautiful girl... she just doesn't like the camera!
Check out the other flashbacks here!