08 June 2010

Boys will be boys.

2 days ago my dogs got in a scuffle.  I hesitate to call it a fight.  At any rate, when all was done, both had small head wounds.

Let me stress: they were small wounds.  Barely bleeding.  If a kid came up to me with this type of wound, I would slap a bandaid on it, pat them on the butt, and send them on their way.

Perhaps I would have added some disinfectant and neosporin.

Perhaps I should have done that with my doggies.  Then we wouldn't be in the predicament we're in.  

Apparently Jigsaw has poison teeth, because although he is fine, poor Max's face has swollen!  Here you can see his right eye is swollen.  I'm not going to zoom anymore because I want people to keep reading this blog without fear of vomiting.


Other than looking horrible, there didn't seem to be anything wrong.  Max didn't wimper or complain at all.  But I called the vet anyway.  As well as my dad and brother.

The consensus was to wash it with soapy water.

Soapy. Water.   Poor, poor Max!  Soapy???  Really?




Noooo!!!!!



Please notice my cat watching in the background.  Not a lot of compassion, huh?



What's that, Max?  You'd rather have your head fall off than go through that again?




I'm so sorry, buddy!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails