18 May 2010

Happiness.

The Pioneer Woman is having a photography contest on her blog this week!  Anyone can enter, and you can only enter one photo a day, Monday through Friday.  Finalists will be chosen each day and the winner will be chosen at the end of the week!

I'm not sure what her prizes are this time, but they're usually sizable gift cards-- and they're always awesome!

This weeks assignment?

"Happiness"

Go ahead... submit your picture!  Check back on her blog to see if you're a finalist or a winner!

Also, check here to see the other submissions... it will make you smile for sure!

Here's my submission for Monday:

1 comment:

Carriebearwcu said...

I entered!!! First time entering -- my goodness! I didn't realize that many people submitted their photos. I will never know how she picks the finalists...

Related Posts with Thumbnails