19 May 2010

Fun with Nikon D3000

This. Is. It.

I finally got a DSLR camera.  Finally.  After years of wanting one.

I'M SO EXCITED!  I'M SCREAMING AND WRITING IN ALL CAPS ON MY BLOG!!!

Okay, I'm done.  Whew... that felt great!

So as I've been playing around with it, learning how to actually use it, I'll share some of it here.

Here's me fiddling with aperture:

Notice the Coke machine in the background.


Now see that same coke machine in the background?  It's fuzzier!


There is an explanation for it, but for now, let's just say that I'm learning what aperture is.  Slowly.  Painfully.

And it's cool!

------

Oh, and for those who were asking, here's my "new' haircut.  It's mostly the same.  I think the highlights are a bit brighter this time, but I like it.  My hair seems to have a much blonder & redder tint now than the brunette I'm used to.

I like it!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails