20 May 2010

Grass.

I like grass.  It's a good subject.  Lots of texture, no two blades are the same, and it doesn't move a lot, which makes it a great subject for photography.


No, I don't want to take pictures of grass forever.  I like people.  But, well, it's tough because there are so many variables that go into making a great picture!  So for now, I present... inanimate objects!


Hmmm...

Okay...


Interesting...


Ahhh... but the editing qualities!  Check out this picture, compared to the next:


Same picture, but much more... calm.


And here's another: This one is vivid...

... and this is much more tame.



And just in case you didn't get your fill... here's an exciting picture of grass!!!!


Thank you for bearing with me while I learn focus and such.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails