23 February 2010

Progress

I've become a less disciplined person lately. And my super-sweet hubby doesn't help any because he is always serving me and doing sweet things for me.

So this week I'm determined to change that. He's out of town on a business trip until Friday evening, and I made plans to clean the house. Yesterday I cleaned both bathrooms and our dining room, and today I cleaned our living room and music area. Tomorrow I will attack the bedroom. And it will take a vicious attack to get that baby clean! I'd take a "before" picture, but I'm too ashamed.

I've also made it to bed before 10:00 each night. I may read in bed, but I don't trust myself to wake up in the morning, so I have to get to bed early! It feels good though... I love sleep!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails