28 February 2010

Photography

I've always loved photography. As my dad said this weekend, some people take pictures to remember events. I added that some people take pictures as art. Of course, I love to remember events as well, but it's a game to get the most beautiful pictures to capture the events, for me. Ironically, I have a $100 point-and-shoot camera, and my dad has a Nikon D40. He's generous with it, though, and lets me borrow it without any hassle.
Saturday was my sister-in-law's (Christy's) baby shower. Her and my brother, Daniel, are having a little girl, Rylie Brook. Here's some pics from the day:

What a gorgeous day! There was still snow on the ground in some places, which makes this sunny sky even better!

Rylie is destined to be a tomboy.

Baby Shower Game: everyone got one of these "necklaces" and whoever caught someone saying the word 'baby' got to steal all their clothespins.

Favors about Christy being about to "pop"-- there was popcorn inside!

My favorite outfit- it's actually a purple onesie saying "my (heart) belongs to daddy"
Yay! I was hoping this shot would turn out okay.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails