16 February 2010

I still exist! Just been really busy lately. Because pictures are worth a thousand words, I'll use them instead of trying to write about this past Sunday. It was the Grand Opening of Relate Church!

First of all, I was having a good hair day, and my makeup went well also. When I'm feeling gorgeous, I take pics of myself!

Relate is held at The Hilton. We generally park in the parking deck, which means we have to take the elevator to get to the ballroom. This is what one of the many trips up the elevator-- it's full!

Valentine's Day! We decorated accordingly.



And the start of a new series! Cracker Jacks: The Prize is on the Inside.

We filled up the Cracker Jack boxes with extra prizes, too! and by we, I mean Tim & Lori Everything from discount photography sessions to free massages to $100 cash!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails