15 August 2009

I've been reading an amazing blog lately. I could go on about who she is, what she writes about, etc. etc. but instead I will just suggest you check it out. It really speaks to a woman's heart.

She's also a contributing writer for (in)Courage (thank you, Beth, for leading me to that site!)

Her blog first intrigued me because she lost a child on the same day as its birth. That's exactly what happened with Kyah, Sunaura's twin sister.

After reading her thoughts and trials through that time, I've come to learn more about myself and how I dealt with Kyah's death. This is the first picture I've ever posted of Kyah. Wasn't she absolutely beautiful?



This is a pic of Sunaura that my brother sent me this morning. Her feeding tube has been removed now! That means... NO MORE TUBES!!! We don't know how soon she'll be able to go home. From what they've said in the past, they want her to stay until she would be full term, if it were a normal pregnancy. That's a good rule. :) I know her due date was the end of September, so maybe just a few more weeks!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails