07 March 2009

I'm addicted to cutting my hair. There's just nothing like a fresh hair cut! I also hope that one day I will look back on pictures of how I look now and say, "wow-- I was such a dork!"

Why? Because I want to look like this:

And yes, I know that I won't ever really look like that, but hey, it's a nice goal! And I promise I will always wear pants, even if I do have her body!

But seriously, if I look anything like her, then I will look back on today and say, "I was such a dork!"

---------

Anywho... I'm out of town next week, again. I'm headed to Grenada, Mississippi.And then the next week, I'll be headed to... DALLAS, TEXAS!!!!I'm excited-- I've never been further west than Mississippi. I've wanted to go to Texas for years, and now I finally am! My boss is flying me and a co-worker out there so we can see another office for a week. It won't be fun being away from Josh for so long, but I know I will have a blast!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Are you EVER home anymore? I'm beginning to think you could moonlight as a travel writer!! (Hmm....Dave Ramsey would be proud!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails