01 December 2011

Wraps & such.

So this whole baby carrying thing is quite interesting to me.  As far as I can tell, it's kind of like a stroller.  In some ways, it's easier to transport a kid that way, and in some ways, it's harder.  So it just depends on the situation as to what you'd like to use.

One of my friends uses her carrier all the time when they're out and about.  Her husband mostly carries it, which is kind of my plan-- he's stronger anyway!

But for around the house?  I'm considering this one.  It's called a Sasha Wrap.  I don't know the woman who makes them, but my sister in law does, and she entered a contest to win one for free!

So this is a two-fold post.

1) I want to know your thoughts, experiences, etc on the whole wrap thing.

2) Please vote for my sister-in-law so she can win a free one!  It's really easy to vote-- just CLICK HERE & vote for 'ChristyBoydPressley.'  You don't have to sign up or anything.  Right now she has 4 votes... so... help a girl out!  And they're planning to do more of those giveaways-- maybe one a month?  So I'd check back to see if you can get in on that!

My biggest thing with the wraps was that they never looked sturdy enough to hold a kid.  Like, the kid could just fall out & onto the floor at any moment!  So if that's you, then watch one of the videos HERE to see a little more about how they are wrapped on, and it makes more sense as to how it actually holds a baby in there!

I'm not receiving anything cool off of this post, by the way.  My sister-in-law wanted some help with votes & hey... I didn't have anything else to write about today!  Also?  The whole wrap thing is pretty darn interesting, and I've watched this particular website grow over the past few months, so I'd love to know everyone else's experience with wraps.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails