29 September 2011

ABC's about Moi.

Oh hello there! I stole this from a friend's blog-- feel free to do it on yours as well! And let me know in the comments a few of these answers for yourself!


A. Age: 25
B. Bed size: Queen-- our new mattress!  Which I'll need a stool to get up on the bed pretty soon...

C. Chore that you hate: All. of. them.  But for the sake of the blog post, let's say... it's a tie between folding & putting away laundry, and cleaning the kitchen.
D. Dogs: Jigsaw (Jack Russell Terror Terrier) & Max (Dauschund.  Weiner dog.)
E. Essential start to your day: Checking FB & emails for personal & work.
F. Favorite color: uhhh... errmmmm... well, let's just say that the nursery I'm decorating has orange, yellow, bright blue, grass green, and watermelon pink.  :)  I'm indecisive, what can I say?
G. Gold or Silver: Silver
H. Height: 5' 3" or 5' 4"  I haven't measured my height in awhile.
I. Instruments you play: Flute & recorder.  I know, I'm talented like that.  I guess I can technically play guitar, but I'm not great at it. And I can play a C scale on piano with either hand, for several octaves, and even at the same time (although, that's not really as impressive as it sounds...).
J. Job title: I have two: Owner/Photographer at Fowler Photo.  Marketing Director at a local Chick-fil-A (yum!  Please 'like' us on Facebook-- pretty please?)
K. Kids: We're working on it!  Due January 23, 2012
L. Live: Hampton Roads, Virginia
M. Mother’s name: Debbie
N. Nicknames: Scusan, SuFow, Squeege(e)
O. Overnight hospital stays: None-- not even when I was born!  I was born at 6:00am & was home for dinner. I did sleep in the recliner for a few nights when Josh had his shoulder surgery a few years ago.  A few months ago I had to go to the ER for the baby & it was the first time (since birth) that I even had a hospital bracelet!
P. Pet peeves: Oh I just have so many...
Q. Quote from a movie: hmmm... I'm not a big movie quoter.
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: 3 older brothers, 1 younger sister-- all full siblings!
T. Time you wake up: between 7 & 9am, depending on the day.
U. Underwear: Cotton undies please!
V. Vegetable you hate: All of them?  Josh has to puree them in a smoothie for me to get much beyond lettuce.
W. What makes you run late: Um, everything.  It's 99% my fault, though.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Just my teeth at the dentist.
Y. Yummy food that you make: Mac & Cheese?  I'm not much of a cook...
Z. Zoo animal: huh?  What zoo animal am I?  Do I like them?  Which is my fave?  I don't know the answer to any of these.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha! Loved reading your answers.

Related Posts with Thumbnails