30 April 2011

Life verse.

During summer retreats or mission trips in high school everyone seemed to have a 'life verse' that they memorized from the Bible.  Then in college it was rampant.  I began searching through the Bible, but never really found one verse that seemed to apply to everything in my life.  I figured there was one somewhere in there, but after a lot of frustration of trying to find one, I decided not to force it.

So I forgot about it for about 6 years.

And last week when I saw it at a mechanic's shop I realized... it applies to every aspect of my life in a special way.  It's me, and it's something I need to live and breathe and remind myself of daily hourly.


Do you have a verse like that?  What is it and when/how did you discover it?

1 comment:

Erin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts with Thumbnails