03 March 2011

Charlie Sheen: Crazy or one of the Greats?

I watched the 20/20 special on Charlie Sheen the other night and I can't help but wonder... is he a crazy addict, or is he just blatantly honest, or does he have a deeper mental issue?

I can't really make a statement because, well, I don't know the guy and I haven't watched much about him on the media.

On one hand, he definitely appeared to be on drugs.  But then he passed a drug test immediately afterwards.

So then that led me to think perhaps a mental issue.

But then again... weren't all the really awesome and fabulous and talented artists considered crazy in their time?

Or... is he just acting through it all?

Your take?

2 comments:

AnniePressley said...

I really, really hope he's trolling everyone.

It'd be hilarious.

Shawntae said...

I think he's sleazy. Funny as all get out on Two and a Half Men, though.

Related Posts with Thumbnails