25 February 2011

Fix-It Friday with I Heart Faces!

 
Such and awesome image to work with this week!  I loved to composition of it, so I didn't want to mess with cropping and such. 





Here's the original:

Here was my first basic edit.  I love the bright colors-- they make me so ready for summer!


But I felt the image was a little dark for my liking, and rather than just upping the brightness, I played around with the colors a little to bring out her face more:


And my favorite edit, b&w!


Check out the other entries over at I Heart Faces!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely edits. I really love your bw. :)

Just Jen said...

I love the black and white. Amazing!

Chellie Dee said...

Love the Black and white edit!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE 2 & 3. Great job!!

thatgirlblogs said...

my vote is #2, nice work!

Frogmum said...

All three edits are really lovely, but I think the second has that extra 'something' that makes me look at it more than once :D!

Jessica Marie said...

You did an amazing job! Lovely!

Anonymous said...

Love them all but I think my favorite is the first! I love bright colors.

Related Posts with Thumbnails