01 December 2010

12.01.2010

Welcome, December!  Today is a big day.

It's the day I'm supposed to send out my Christmas cards (which I have yet to create...).

I'm unpacking my entire house.  Hoping to be very close to done by the time Josh gets home from work!

I have a lot of errands to run. Bank, Wal-Mart, Target, Costco, Roses...yeah, there's a Roses here! I hadn't been to one since I was like, five!

It's the Christmas season!  Finally, everything can be decked out in red and green and I can drink cocoa and burn Apple Spice candles and play Christmas music on Pandora.

It's Josh's first day at his new job!

It's World AIDS Day.  To be honest, I don't really do much for AIDS day, but I know that's what it is because...

It's my brother's birthday!  No, he doesn't have AIDS, but with five kids in a family, you can't just share your birthday with World AIDS Day and have it not be noticed.

So here's to my brother, Nicholas.  He's turning the big 3-0 this year which, in my family, means he'll finally have kids in a few years.  And that sounds just about right, because he's a newlywed!  Today is is 2 month anniversary as well.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails