04 August 2010

I favor large families.

I came from a family of 5 kids, so when Kevin & Cheryl Haney asked me to take family pictures for them and their five kids, I knew it was going to be a blast!  Sure enough, it was.  Here are some of my favorites:

We started out with a few family shots:





And the kiddos, lined up youngest to oldest.


This little one may have a future secured in modeling.

Does she look 10 years old to you?  I think her parents may have some serious trouble on their hands.

And I just adore this little guy!

And she loved these flowers... and I do mean loved them!

But the older boys?  They're tough, you see...

But each one has their very own personality.  (hey, that rhymes!)

This is the same chapel where they got married a few years ago!

Thanks for trusting me with your family memories!

Want to know more about Fowler Photo?  Check out our website here.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails