28 June 2010

Channeling my inner Pioneer Woman.

This weekend I channelled (or channeled-- apparently they're both correct) my inner Pioneer Woman.  Just on a smaller scale.  She took us along to see the gorgeous hotels during her book tour.


Well, I didn't stay at a hotel as nice as the ones that she stayed at, but it was nicer than I'd been in for awhile.  I have one requirement (beyond cleanliness and not smelling funny, of course): awesome bedsheets.


This fit the bill.  But the best part?  It was only $60.  Thank you, Priceline.


All of these are SOOC (straight out of camera) simply because I'm too lazy to edit them and they're not overly terrible.  :)




This was just the regular room-- not a suite or anything-- at the Hyatt.  I <3 rooms with couches.  Couches and cushy beds.




And big TV's.




Ahhh... cushy bed.  




And that divider... I like things like that.  It's simple, but serves a great purpose.




And it came complete with an awesome husband!  Oh wait... I brought that along.


And after I took Josh to church at 6:00am, I went back and laid in bed until 10:35am.  It felt soooo good. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just happened upon your blog and had to comment because you gave me a giggle right away - What is it with hotels that have a funny smell? And what the heck is it anyway?

Sometimes its when I walk down the hall which is a bad sign, and then it could be the room? YUK

Thats a fabulous room by the way!

Tracy

Related Posts with Thumbnails