01 June 2010

Baby faces.

One of my favorite things about babies are their facial expressions.  Rylie is at the point where sometimes she can control them, and sometimes it's a mixed bag.  

We like to think that the happy ones are the ones that she can control.

Which means that things like this, she can't control:



To me, that look says, "This is the reason I refused to be born in the first place!" (She literally wrapped her little toes around her mom's ribcage and refused to play an active role in the birthing process.  This little chickie had to come via c-section.)



"Uncle Josh?  Is that you?  I thought you didn't like to hold little babies!"



This is my favorite.  Rylie smiling at her uncle Josh.



"Ugh... more kisses"



What an exhausting day!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails